Campus Dining Today
Campus Dining Today is the association's official magazine, published three times a year: Spring, Summer, and Fall/Winter. Content includes articles about industry trends, features on member initiatives, reporting on the annual conference, organization updates, and tips for collegiate foodservice professionals.
At this time, article submissions are open and we encourage our members to submit a piece for consideration; we love seeing what our members are doing in the community! Abstracts should be sent to Rochelle Rizzi no later than Friday, October 16, 2020. Please include the subject line “NACUFS ABSTRACT FALL 2020”. If you would like to submit a story to the e-newsletter, however, please go here.
The CDT call for articles for the Fall/Winter 2020 issue is open.
2021 Editorial Calendar & Deadlines
Editorial calendar is subject to change.
- Theme: CAMPUS AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT: Marketing | Community Engagement and Public Relations | Student/Customer Engagement | Campus Influencer
- Articles will focus on collaborative alignment with campus culture, mission, and strategies (including student engagement) as well as developing successful brand recognition through effective marketing.
- Insertion Order Due: February 5, 2021
- Materials Due: February 26, 2021
- Theme:PROFESSIONAL INTELLIGENCE: Ethics & Integrity | Social & Emotional Intelligence | Change Management
- Articles will focus on how institutions and industry members are driving an ethical, organized environment that promotes high standards of integrity and inclusivity, effectively modeling responsible stewardship of campus resources, and leading and promoting organization initiatives and change.
- Insertion Order Due: June 4, 2021
- Materials Due: June 25 2021
- Theme:GUEST EXPERIENCE: Guest Interactions | Menu Management | Physical Environment | Risk Management
- Articles will focus on providing an exceptional collegiate dining guest experience.
- Insertion Order Due: August 20, 2021
- Materials Due: September 10, 2021