NACUFS 2017 Pacific Region Chef Net
June 19-21, 2017
Hosted by: University of Southern Carlifornia
- ACF Sanctioned Culinary Competitions
- Modern Plating Techniques featuring Chef Rich Rosendale CMC
- Presentations by members of the American Academy of Chefs
- Review current trends in leadership & management
- Hands on sessions to expand your culinary knowledge
- Training on modern cooking techniques
- Primer on ACF certification
- Live butcher demos and review of new cuts for unversity dining
- Tour of USC dining facilities & USC Hospitality Special Events Operations
- Network with colleagues and share innovative ideas
Early Bird Conference Cost: $150 + Hotel Accomodations
Click here to register online.
The actual attendee must be named on the registration form.
Download the registration form here.
USC Midtown Radisson
Room rate of $99 plus tax per night,
Group name: ChefNet2017
3540 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90007
Eric D. Ernest CEC, CCA