Planning Institute (PI)
The first step toward achieving a goal is developing a strong plan. The Planning Institute focuses on the planning components of college foodservice, with emphasis on strategic and business planning.
At the Planning Institute, you will learn to:
- Identify the critical components of the planning process
- Define the differences between strategic and business plans and develop both
- Identify trends that impact planning
- Analyze the situation and establish appropriate goals, strategies, and actions
- Use benchmarking in the planning process
- Develop evaluation standards and measures
- Develop strategies to gain approval of the plan
- Implement and evaluate the plan
- Apply a dynamic approach to planning in your own situation
Enrollment is limited to 18 attendees.