2018 Leadership Institute (LI)
June 10-15, 2018
Nestlè Professional Customer Innovation Campus
Leaders exist at every level of a foodservice operation, from directors to front-line supervisors. This program focuses on helping you analyze your personal leadership style and effectively lead teams.
At the Leadership Institute, you will learn to:
- Recognize and apply basic leadership principles, including different leadership styles
- Identify and analyze your own leadership style
- Demonstrate ethical decision-making
- Demonstrate effective team building, including coaching and counseling skills and managing diversity
- Effectively communicate your thoughts and ideas
- Demonstrate positive public speaking/presentation skills
- Create a motivating work environment
- Implement and manage change
Enrollment is limited to 30 attendees.