The following is a listing of open managerial positions at colleges, universities, and companies. NACUFS members may post positions at no charge. Nonmembers may purchase this service for a fee. Bulletins are posted on our website daily and removed from the site after 60 days. For more information on job postings, please consult our User Guide.
Return to Listing
Evaluator, CrossCheck Quality Assurance
Application Deadline: 08/30/2019
Organization: Innovative Hospitality Solutions
Location: Anywhere in the United States
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
Please send resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
An advisory firm that redefines food service management success
To our clients, Innovative Hospitality Solutions is a game-changer. With deep insights in food and hospitality management, our experienced advisers go beyond tired, traditional methods of typical food service operations.
We’ve redefined the relationship between management advisers, clients and food service operators. We’ve innovated around best practices — always challenging the status quo.
Our approach is inspired by transformational leaders. We combine the ingenuity of Steve Jobs, the relentless perseverance of Susan B. Anthony and the breakthrough thinking of Albert Einstein to create new possibilities and memorable hospitality experiences for your employees and customers.
Our Client, Innovative Hospitality Solutions, is seeking a hospitality / restaurant professional to join their CrossCheck vertical as they continue to grow. Position can be based anywhere in the Unites State, remote / home office. Must be close to an airport.
Under minimum supervision the incumbent in this role will provide IHS services to IHS clients with a focus on quality assurance and compliance assessment work pertaining to, but not limited to, corporations, healthcare systems and universities:
- Represents IHS in conducting onsite quality assurance evaluations utilizing the IHS CrossCheck propriety technology at IHS client locations. These evaluations include but are not limited to: Full and Limited Service Cafes, Retail Foodservice, Patient Dining Services, Resident Dining Services, Coffee Bars, Micro Marts, Conference Centers, and Fitness facilities.
- Accountable for quality assurance inspections, execution and reporting reflecting the results of work performed by contracted service providers as well as self-operated departments, applying evaluation guidelines and instructions.
- Measuring and improving the accuracy and effectiveness of the CrossCheck evaluation processes, criteria, reporting and database management.
- Support all aspects of CrossCheck quality assurance department including, but not limited to: delivery, client scheduling, data, systems, program analysis, and service execution.
- Effectively communicates in a timely manner with consultants, peers and clients on deliverables, timelines and support, as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with IHS CrossCheck management, develop test areas and templates based on client needs and venue.
- Complete quality assurance evaluations for multiple clients utilizing the CrossCheck defined standards and procedures.
- Provide prescriptive commentary on all test areas that are below expectations to mitigate future quality compliance issues.
- Prepare and transmit quality assurance reports to clients and operators reflecting the work performed.
- Create evaluation calendars, accurately estimating time and resources required to complete each evaluation, organizing, and communicating information to key stakeholders.
- Assist Consultants and Principals on project work by conducting research and analysis as needed.
- Enter communication with client’s using Pipedrive CRM tool.
- Enter billable time and expenses using BillQuick Project Management and Accounting software per company standards.
- Attend regularly scheduled team meetings via web meeting or in person.
- Participate in ongoing employee engagement survey processes.
- Maintain an active Food Safety and Sanitation certification (ServSafe).
- Perform additional job duties as requested.
- Travel requirements: Average of 2 – 4 trips per month, based on client and IHS support demand.
Core Values (Commitment):
- Go the extra mile to transform a client’s vision from insight to impact.
- Challenge ourselves and our clients to find unconventional solutions.
- Do the right thing, always.
- Educate ourselves every day and educate our clients at every opportunity.
- Treat everyone with respect and dignity.
- Embrace diversity in all its forms.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.), in Hospitality / Food & Beverage Management, Business or Culinary related disciplines or demonstrated experience in hospitality-related positions.
- Must maintain an active Food Safety and Sanitation certification (ServSafe).
- 5+ years experience in Foodservice Management and/or Hospitality industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally with peers, clients, and operators.
- Must possess ability to collaborate with senior level personnel and provide leadership to stakeholders regarding best business practices and continuous process improvement.
- Exceptional work ethic, self-motivation, positive attitude, and willingness to learn.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Proficient project management skills
- Analytical and financial aptitude
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Influencing and leadership skills
- Collaborative approach with strong interpersonal skills
- Track record of initiative, integrity and good judgment