NACUFS Board of Trustees Elections
NACUFS is seeking knowledgeable, skilled, and professional individuals for leadership positions on the NACUFS Board of Trustees.
President-Elect (3-year commitment, 2019-2022)
Treasurer (2-year commitment, 2019-2021)
Industry Trustee (2-year commitment, 2019-2021)
At-Large Trustee (2 open positions, 2-year commitment, 2019-2021)
Board competencies include:
- Ability to think strategically and analytically and effectively communicate thoughts and the reasons for them.
- Possession of earned respect of other key stake-holder group members.
- Ability to work well with others as a member of a collaborative group.
- Understanding of the differences between over-sight and supervision.
- Earned reputation for emotional maturity, and personal integrity.
- Knowledge related to how associations and governing boards operate.
- Willingness to learn and utilize the governance decision-making model, processes, and tools adopted by NACUFS.
Self-nominations are encouraged! Click here to nominate a candidate for the board of trustees.
Interested in nominating someone for Regional Director-Elect? Please click here.