NACUFS Board of Trustees Elections
NACUFS is seeking knowledgeable, skilled, and professional individuals for leadership positions on the NACUFS Board of Trustees.
President-Elect (3-year commitment, 2020-2023)
At-Large Trustee (5 open positions, 2-year commitment, 2020-2022)
Board competencies include:
- Ability to think strategically and analytically and effectively communicate thoughts and the reasons for them.
- Possession of earned respect of other key stakeholder group members.
- Ability to work well with others as a member of a collaborative group.
- Understanding of the differences between oversight and supervision.
- Earned reputation for emotional maturity and personal integrity.
- Knowledge related to how associations and governing boards operate.
- Willingness to learn and utilize the governance decision making model, processes, and tools adopted by NACUFS.
Click here for self-nominations or click here to nominate someone you feel meets the competencies to serve on the board of trustees.
Opportunities for Regional Director-Elect
Build your leadership skills, connections, and opportunities with NACUFS by submitting a nomination for Regional Director-Elect. This 2-year commitment (2020-2022) is a fantastic way to guide NACUFS and give back to your profession. Help to select the slate of candidates for the board of trustees, and build an established network within your region, in order to continually encourage and support enhanced member engagement.
Click here to submit a nomination for regional-director elect!